Have you used Match.com or Eharmony or someone you know? Which one is the best?

Its for my mom, i wanted to see which one is better. And i wanted to first hand with people who have used it or from people they know close to them. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I met my dh on match.com. eharmony was a long drawn out waste of money.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree with dullscissors -- Since eharmony is an investment (so to speak) -- let your mom check out the online dating world before either of you spend money on it. Personally I like Plenty of Fish -- it's free! (But I have met a couple of guys from Match and they were nice -- just no connection.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• My mom used match and she found several nice men. She started dating on of them and they are still together, it's been 4 months and they are really serious
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• A good friend of mine used Eharmony and they have been married for 5 years now. :) Also my MIL found her DF off of plentyoffish.com or something like that. Best of luck!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Plentyoffish was overwhelming and a meat market, Match worked.
    Anonymous

• Eharmony is a rip off!!!!!!
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 9:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• plentyoffish.com is the largest and most successful FREE dating site- and if you're open/honest in your profile, it saves A LOT of time weeding out the men who aren't worth your time- there are some good men on there, i've seen lasting realtionships on it- but also seen one night stands lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I used eharmony. I'm now divorced. Although some people may find a better match.. I guess they're all worth a try as is any other way of finding a guy.. just make sure she's careful.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 12:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• my dad met his current wife on match.com but he did tell me it took a lot of first horrible dates to find the right woman, but thats gonna happen in Real Life so..........
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i'd do Match for her if she just wants to date on have some fun while looking for her guy. Eharmony seems to be more for people who want to skip the dating and see a select few men who match your personality. the cost turns lots away. Match is cheaper and easier. POF here is just a meat market. i say forget the free sites. too many creeps on there.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2011