Im a VERY sexual person and SO is not....

I love to have sex, i am very comfortable with my body, i like to show it off.

I buy lingire all the time and model it for him, i like kinky stuff, hair pulling , biting , rough sex porn etc. but my BF is kinda hate to say it but lame in bed sometimes, and sex is very important to me because it is such a big part of my personality.
CONTINUEDDDD!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I try and give him "suggestions" all the time of things i want to do, stuff i want him to do more etc.
    CONTINUED!!!!!!!
    but he just isnt the same sexual personality as me and sometimes its really frustrating. i dont know what to do because i NEED sex alot and even when i try on stuff for him i dont get any real reaction like i want, no "wow babe, you look hot or come over here" nothin like that. dont get me wrong he still wants sex alot (hes not cheating) but its kinda like, missionary position, doggie style, he cums and were done. and im sorry thats just not satisfying to me, i want to experiment and learn new things we both like and do them together, ive tried everything i can think of to bring him out of his shell, what do i do? i dont want to cheat i love him. HELP!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well you shouldn't cheat no matter what, if your not happy talk to him.
    Anonymous

• wow, that a bummer, that is why they make vibrators... ha ha
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 5:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You just need to throw it out on the table like that, say look im am not being satisfied this is what I need and this is what I want from you..... I kinda had to come outta my shell to make my BF happy but It was worth it cause I love him and if he loves you he will probably try to do the same!!! GL
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My hubby is the same way but wants less sex. I love sex i think it would be great to have atleast once a day. My sex life sucks!
    Anonymous

• dito to the last answer, did i also say it sux because my BF is soooo sexy and i always
    want him but then its like a total let down, its like those super hot chicks that look like they would be great in bed but then they just lay there! lol
    Anonymous

• Mine is the same way...I really don't have limits to what I'm willing to try and it took me 6 months to get him to even do it in the shower. There are more important things than sex though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Find someone that can handle that A** the way you want him too.....and be smart about it.....
    Anonymous

• Well I hate to tell you this but.....if you have talked to him about it and tried to get him out of his shell in everyway possible then it might be time to move on...espcially if cheating is on your mind...some people don't match sexually and at first you think maybe you can change them but in reality we are who we are...I had this problem in college and I thought I could deal with it and even tried all the kinky things you have tried and in the end after 2 years we split...like any issue wether its religion, politics, sex, finances, etc. each partner has to be happy in these areas...If you can't learn to live with his issues with sex then you gotta let him go...good luck and god bless!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't know but I was scrolling really fast and saw

THEN

PLAYDATES ANYONE???

I was startled.

SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008