Funky Car Smell

My daughter use to spill her bottle in the car and now she is drinking juice, milk, occasional soda, and it would go on the floors of my car or seats. Well my daughter had a water bottle this past weekend and she must of not put the top on correctly, now the car has a funky smell. My question is what would be a good way on cleaning the floor. I cant go and get them professional cleaned so something at home I can use. I heard put baking soda on the floor and let it soak in and the next day vacuum it up. Thanks!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I use oxyclean carpet cleaner in the spray bottle. Then i scrub it out. I also use my carpet shampooer. I bought one last year with the extension so I could clean my carpet and my car.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011