washer and dryer

Does your washer and dryer match? Does it bother you if they don't

sunsetbeach81

Asked by sunsetbeach81 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No they don't match and it doesn't bother me. No one sees them besides me so it is ok. I am more upset about my microwave not matching the rest of my kitchen appliances.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No they do not match. Some people replace both when one breaks down. That is not our way of doing things. They do not match, but they both work. What more can I ask for.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes..they are almost 17yrs old, and running great! (Amana)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Mine do match but for the majority of our 30 yr marriage they haven't. Last time a washer went out my sister needed a new dryer badly. So we gave her ours and I got a new matching set.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, but they are new and I bought them as a pair. My old set did not match and it didn't bug me, as long as they worked that's all that matter to me.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 9:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Nope and it doesn't bother me.

Though I do have a dream of owning one of those pretty turquoise front-loading washer/dryer sets ;)
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 9:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Mine have never until recently. Bought a used matching set. As long as my clothes are cleaned and they work well idc!!!! I just happened to get a great deal on a matching set!!!
    XaviersMama311

Answer by XaviersMama311 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• no,no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't think it to bother me. We only had one set and we bought them at the same time so it was a set. We moved and got rid of them and our new place has what seems to be a matching set. And when we move and need to get another set...it'll be matching, but if one breaks down...either get it repaired...or get it replaced. No need to spend more money.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• When I get my own place I want them to match. Right now I live in a apartment and no they do not match. But once I get into a house yes they have to match.. I dont like things that dont match. A little OCD with things!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011