Celtrixia!? stretch marks?

I just had a baby and have some severe stretch marks lol. so im seriously looking for somethng that wll help. i want to try celtrixia but ive heard its a scam, but then again how could it be? I want to know if anyone has tried celtrixia so can really kn ow if itsx a scam or not?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 9:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I personally don't know. I Used Mary Kay's Microderm. Its for your face but it lightened mine A LOT and make them even with my skin. Its only $60. I'm honestly not a fan of Mary Kay at all but this product I am sold on.
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 10:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i used stri- vectin. It retails for around $ 150 but totally worth it. i didnt use the whole bottle i can imagine what it wouldve done had i did, but i used it for about a month everyday and there was a big difference in my stretch marks.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011