Have you ever had a neighbor that...

Complained about how much noise you make but no matter how noisy they are you never "tattle" on them?
At my bf's apartment this has been going on for months with his upstairs neighbors. Right now it sounds like they're either testing out a new trampoline or perhaps playing team Double Dutch?? LOL! I'm so tempted to be petty & tattle for once but I'm a big believer in Kharma. Lol.

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 10:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Well think about it.. if its Karma.. with you finally saying something its their Karma of getting what they were putting out.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I never say anything about my neighbors beside me, His bass on his stereo systems can be so loud some nights I can't hear my TV. But I don't say anything because my kids can be just as loud when they get to acting up  I don't think he say anything either, because I haven't been told anything.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Meh, if it's upstairs neighbors making noise...I'd be the one with the broom hitting my ceiling lmao. If they acknowledge that you can hear them, they might be quieter...then again...they should realize if they can hear you, you should be able to hear them...so hmmm lol. You can let them know...tattle...or ignore it. So many choices. G'luck to you.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• The downfall about being in an apartment is that you have to choose activities that don't disturb your neighbors. I think they need to learn consideration for their neighbors, and won't do so if they don't realize they are causing such a ruckus.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 10:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes My neighbor went psycho and teold our landlord lies and yelled at my little brother and the 1 time I tried to speak with her she screamed at me and slammed the door in my face. So I told her she was a C word think the worst C word and then I moved. I wasnt going to be living next to some one who put nails in my tires. If it happens at night just call the non-emergency police line and complain
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would tattle. I don't know what difference it would make since they are clearly morons.
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 10:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I believe that when you live in an upstairs apartment (I live in one now), that you have to take into consideration that you do have people living under you. It's call being considerate. Unfortunately, this day and time, there are some people out there that just don't care what other people think. Our neighbors downstairs like to slam their doors. We can feel it in the living room, we can feel if through the floor.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I had a downstairs neighbor prior to living where I live now and we couldn't do ANYTHING without him complaining! He even called and told on us before he ever mentioned the noise problem to us! It really annoyed me that he got upset about any noise we made but he was allowed to sit on his deck and talk dirty to his internet girlfriend or howl at the moon(literally) and we were just supposed to accept it.
    KamAndKingsMama

Answer by KamAndKingsMama at 2:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Your basically venting ya know???? LOL. you have no intention of tattling I can tell....lol. It kinda sucks everyone else can't be as cool as us. Ya know????? Back to boom, boom, boom sorry!

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• you could always leave a anonymous letter on his / her apartment door saying that they are too loud
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 7:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2011