ok.ihad sex 19 days ago.i was supposed to start my period 2 days ago.ive been having cramps but havent started.i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative.coes it sound like i might be pregnant??? pleasee give answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex you might be pregnant
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• You may be. I was having period like cramps on my first pregnancy but my period never came. Try waiting a day or two and test your first morning pee. Good Luck!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Check again in a few days. Or go to your local plan parenthood if you can, tests are like $20 there but at least you'll know. Good luck
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I would give it a couple more days and take another test.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Since the test was negative, most likely not. But I would wait another week or so and test again if your period doesn't show.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I tested my first kit after 5 weeks away from the first day of my missed period . It was positive . &I tested it again a week later . It's postiive again &i went to the gynae . &now im 7 weeks old :)
    cindymyname

Answer by cindymyname at 12:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You aren't really going to get much help here. The only thing that will help is time and retesting or getting your period.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011