anyone else??

ok, i am a little bit farther than 21 weeks along and my son is kicking like CRAZY!! ok, my issue is, IT HURTS so bad.. :( i really wish i could enjoy feeling him move, but he will roll in a ball under my hips and kick! it hurts and i hate it.. anyone else have pains from baby kicking??

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not yet, I am 22 weeks and my little sprout moves all the time but very lightly everywhere. The baby seems to get the hiccups a lot too. Which I think is so funny.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• im 24wks preg and my baby will sit in a position that hurts like hell!! so i start poking my tummy to make her move to a dif pos. lol
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• When I was pregnant, it would always hurt more as I got further along in the pregnancy. I couldn't tell what were contractions and the baby moving after some point. Every shift would hurt and send my body into spasms from all the pain...ah...the things we endure for our bundles of joy lol.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I am 26 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and YES this little boy is kicking the crap out of me!  It depends on what position I am in on whether it hurts.  Sometimes when he moves and it hurts, if I move it doesn't hurt so badly.  It's almost over mama, hang in there!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my DD she was in a split so I was in constant pain. She had one leg kicing my ribs and another kicking my bladder. It was so uncomfortable for a few months until she turned and went head down. unfortunately the bigger they get the less room they have to move. It will get alot better once the baby moves oh his own. Hang in there.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes! im 27weeks and my unborn lil girl enjoys kicking my ribs and doing somethink that feels like summer saults lol it does hurt quiet alot... but when me or my hubby rubs my belly she seem to calm down.
    nasreen19

Answer by nasreen19 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2011