Bathtime issues,,

My daughter is 15 months old.. Were having trouble when it comes to bathtime.. for some reason when it comes to bath time she screams.. i mean shes okay when we put her in the tub but its when we start to wash and rinse her (expecially her hair) she goes to screaming , squalling, and squirming.. i dont understand why she's doing this.. its like she's treeified of water.. When she was younger she use to LOVE bath time.. she would have a ball! but why is she doing this now? What can i do to help this problem?

bestmomtobeever

Asked by bestmomtobeever at 10:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• More than likely she will grow out of it. We bought duckies, bath hats...I had to have his older brother sit in the tub with him so he could see that it was okay. Showers...now THAT is something I can't get my 21 mo old or my 4 year old to do. -sigh-

G'luck.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• we've tried duckies, toys, ect, and still nothing seems to calm her,, she still screams,,, i dont know whats wrong with her or if im doing someting wrong...im ready for her to grow out of it.. :/
    bestmomtobeever

Comment by bestmomtobeever (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• She should grow out of it, try & make it fun involve her more
    UniqueMarie

Answer by UniqueMarie at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Give her a wash cloth and let her help you wash her. She may calm down if you let her do a little by herself!
    mommy-2-one

Answer by mommy-2-one at 11:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• my daughter does the same thing except worse. she does it standing she refuses to sit down.
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2011