How would you define love?

UniqueMarie

Asked by UniqueMarie at 10:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• To me being in love is not a feeling it is a commitment, I am committed to be my husbands best friend and lover. I am committed to being the best wife I can be. I am committed to being by his side for the rest of our lives.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Commitment, Feeling of being "in" Love", Happy, Devoted, Trust, Caring, Friendship, Communication.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• For me, Love is unconditional. I love or care about everyone no matter what. Whether I show tough love or the sweetest of sweet loves I love everyone, even if we don't always agree. LOL!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i think it's a combination of respect, committment, trust, and admiration
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Every time I say love I know I am also mean "I commit myself to you (DH)/ I trust you completely you (DH)" For me it involves emotions and hormones but it is more of choice- an act of will. So for me there is no "in love" it is that I love my DH, forever.
    mrs.red08

Answer by mrs.red08 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• defining love for me is impossible. Love is a never ending, always changing, kind of thing. I used to believe that loves were different. Ya know a mothers, a daughters, a child's, a friends or a lovers. Now I believe they all one in the same. Love some times just makes no sense. It is just is. I am interested to see what other girls have to say. Great question. It is a feel good thought.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2011