anyone here play guitar?

im just curious ive been playin for 12 years and i find it very relaxing and fun to do??i just wanna see how many other women can play

Jimmyswify

Asked by Jimmyswify at 10:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I dont know how to play but I reeeeeeeally want to learn!! Getting a guitar when we get our taxes. A place right up the street does lessons and I have a friend who plays really well so hes gonna help me out. I CANNOT wait! :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• thats soo cool i like to see other chicks play its awsome !! rock on girl you will do fine !!
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I learned how to play as a teen but I haven't played in over 10 years. I bought my son a guitar and a friend is giving him lessons. I am thinking I need to buy me a guitar as well! I forgot how much I loved it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i think u shoud kmath really reallly i d....u will enjoy it
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Thank you! Im really excited as you can probably tell!! Haha! :). Ive wanted to learn for sooo long. I dont know why its taken me this long to actually persue it though. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I bought one for my birthday this past March but I put it in storage not too long ago. I am out on the road with my husband and it's hard to try to learn from a book and on bumpy highways!
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 11:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• masonsmomma if u just learing i recomend getting a acustic(i probly spelt it wrong) but that way u can build up the finger strength and caluses (ur gonna need them)on ur finger tips,,,acustics are great to learn on and also make sure its a full size
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Thats what I want to learn how to play (acoustic)! & My friends going with me to pick one. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• kitten yea i agree being on the road is a rough place to try to learn to play
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't know how, but my son takes it in his high school... and I know you can learn to play off youtube if you know how to search it... I played around when I was young thinking I knew what I was doing but I didn't... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2011