Is anytime the right time to tell him I love him??

I really am "in love" with my boyfriend. We have been dating for three months but I have known him since around the age of nine. I have known for a little while that I am in love with him, but have to bite my tongue here and there because twice it has almost slipped. I have had one friend tell me to wait until he says it first. What would you do and is there ever a right time to tell someone??? Is that right time anytime???

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• i did the same thing , my now hubby i knew i loved him after 3 months of dating, i remembering tellin my bff that i thought i was in love and she told me i was crazy how could i knoew already. But i did they same thing and waited till he said it first and he ended up saying it after like 6 months. So i dunno if u really feel it say it SHOUT IT TO the WORLD lol
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• LoL that is what I feel like a lot of times. I do I love him a lot, and sometimes I feel I could just eat him up! LoL Again, I have almost slipped twice, but I have heard it can scare some men off and that is not what I want either......
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I say GO FOR IT!  Go ahead and tell him!  I wouldn't wait for him to say it.  If everyone did this it would rarely even be said!  We don't have tomorrow, all we have is right now!  Good luck to you!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• That is how part of me feels, and if i feel it slipping again, just let it slip away :)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Exactly!  Just let it flow!  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Sometimes I think he might already know, just don't know if he is waiting to hear it roll off my lips.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Just say it let it out!
    UniqueMarie

Answer by UniqueMarie at 11:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I think you should say it whenever you feel it. Just let him know, I'm not saying it because I expect you to say it back or I'm not trying to rush things but I do want you to know how I feel about you. I think it's silly that the "guy has to say it first" if you feel it, let it be known! :)
    KamAndKingsMama

Answer by KamAndKingsMama at 2:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Do not wait another second. Be true to yourself first. Try not to have any expectations after you tell him. He wants to know how you feel. I just feel it is human nature to hear you are loved. You may be surprised in the best way. It is always okay to tell someone you love them if you do. Never wait because we only have today.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• GO FOR IT!!
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011