do birthdays make u feel older after having kids?

lol i kno it does for me. kids grow so fast and next thing u kno there 6 and it still feels like last week u were bottle feeding them lol

Jimmyswify

Asked by Jimmyswify at 11:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• BUMP!
    jess0403

Answer by jess0403 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I feel like a dinosaur when I look in the mirror.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol me too ...and im 24 and i was lookin in the mirror the other day and i spotted 3 grey hairs i just about died lol i blamed them and named them after my fiance jim ....so i get grey hairs now and i call them jim he hates it
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... we have a 15, 5, and 3 year old... and now that the little ones are noticing things like birthdays I am forced to celebrate mine!!! I would rather not draw attention to it to me honest
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Yes, usually on my birthday I do the same thing I do everyday. This birthday was special because i was at the hospital the entire day waiting for my grandchildren to be born.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• LOL, I don't get gray hair, mine is snow white, and since the rest of my hair is dark brown, they can be seen from a mile away!! lol. sigh. Birthdays are totally depressing for me anymore. They are just a reminder that I am now a "mam" instead of "miss", I rarely get carded, and my parents, kids, etc. are also older. I usually find myself in a horrible mood, and at some point during the day, I lock myself in the bathroom and cry for a min or 2 at least. It sounds dramatic, I know, but it's just something that I go through every yr now, and i"m only 29, I can't imagine what it will be like 10 yrs from now
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• awwww its ok we all get older unfortunatly im sure ill hide in the bathroom one day and cry to ur not alone
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol. thanks
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• NO i lke getting older ,you can get away with so much more!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2011