hats the deal with the new horoscope thing??

Jimmyswify

Asked by Jimmyswify at 11:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some scientist released something a day or two after the hoopla basically saying it was a big scam and it had happened before -- not to this magnitude, but we probably have the uprise of social networking sites to thank for that. The gist of what he said was that the constellations the signs are named after have nothing to do with the astrological zodiac, so no signs are changing, regardless of birth year. He went on to say that astronomists really have no idea how astrology works (no blame, just saying how it is), so they should keep their noses out of it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't know either but I am going to look into it more.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I'm wondering the same thing. I read an article about something like the signs we went by didn't align with the actual signs or something like that but it never said if there were for sure changing.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yea im lost to but i also heard that its for people born after 2009???im just lost on the whole thing and actually i like being a pises
    Jimmyswify

Comment by Jimmyswify (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2011