Kikwear the new JNCO??

I used to wear JNCOs all the time when I was in high school. In fact, I still have them. I haven't been able to wear them in many years, though. Even at my smallest during my adult years so far, I can't wear them. I didn't have hips (well, the sort of shapely kind) when I was in high school, so guys jeans fit me really well. I keep them around for when I lose more weight (and I'm under 145 pounds).

Does anyone remember these? Do you still have yours?

Kikwear 38" Severe WideLeg Raver Pants (Blue Denim)  

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes!!! I remember JNCO's and wearing it =) Wow I haven't heard that clothing brand in forever....memories. =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i had the cutest pear of jncos they were 26" fit and flare, i miss those days! but that was jr high for me :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• They were a huge trend among the skaters and slackers when I was in high school (1997-1999).
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2011