a lil worried

im 39 wks and had my membranes stripped on monday morning at around 2pm i started feeling alot of back pains and sharp pains in my vagina it gets worse when i walk and im upset at my stomach i thought maybe they where real contractions but when i went to time them it doesnt seem to stop i figured if it was labor my water would have broken but it hasnt and now im starting to get worried that i might need to go to the er just to be safe but thought i would see if anyone else had had this happen before and if it was just something that gets you ready for the real deal nothing helps the pain and it is starting to make my legs and feet hurt and go numb so ive been putting the up and still nothing helps o also i feel like ive been peeing on myself when i stand for too long but dont feel the sensation of peeing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you should go to the dr at 33 weeks you may be in labor ur water dosent always break sometimes they have to break it for you
    MasonsMommy1229

Answer by MasonsMommy1229 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• sorry 39 weeks wow thats full term hun i had my son at 39 weeks
    MasonsMommy1229

• I would so be in labor & delivery by now! lol For real, go. And good luck!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• yeah I had my baby at 37 weeks.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• with both my pregnancy my water didnt break untill i was pushing my babies out
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Labor and Delivery hon. You sound like you're in labor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011