What do you think?

I will admit after our first child I was a little insecure with my body...so when we would have sex I wouldnt enjoy it because I was always thinking about what I looked like to him...I just had our second and decided to get over it, he loves me...and open up sexually. We have been doing it alot, and trying alot of new things...today I was looking at sites visited and found like 40 porn sites..he never looked at porn before...is he trying to learn new ways to please me...or am I not pleasing him enough?

MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Asked by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 5:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• well the only way to know that answer is to ask him...each guy is different so depending on the guy it could be one or the other. GL
    Anonymous

• wow that's a lot of sites and if you ask me there isn't ways for guys to learn to do on girls cause porn always show girls doing all the work. i would just ask what the heck is up with all the porn sites all of a sudden.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You should really talk to him about it, Porn can be addictive and can bring big problems into your relationship later on.
    C_Nelson

Answer by C_Nelson at 5:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It might be the reason things are so good in the bedroom with you guys right now..... just ask him y he is looking at it all of the sudden!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It has nothing to do with your appearance. It's possible he's been looking at it all along. You just found out.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I wouldn't do anything, just enjoy all the great sex and connection with your husband. What can be better than that? He's not going out looking for someone, he's home with you showing you how hot he things you are. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Ask him, is there anything you want me to do more or start doing..just be open to what you want to know don't wonder..
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 6:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Be more open with him, ask him about what you found...but don't worry about it too much until you talk to him!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008