How was your day?

Hi Moms

How was your day? Did something different or excited happened today?

For me today was really busy at work, no time to even check facebook!! Not fun at all. jk

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• today was easy at work then the 2 yr old got hives and was just miserable so not so fun....SIGH

Thx for asking:) have a good night!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Thanks hill2, you too. Hope you little one gets better soon
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• The day was very long. It snowed all day and I didn't even leave the house. Ugh....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• GREAT we didn't expect our dog to make it through the night but he did! and its tax season so work is busy busy busy
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I had class, one of the got cancelled, I had circuit training, I walked to and from school, about 20minutes both ways. I came home, planted a tomato plant, relaxed with my family, prepped for my son to be picked up by my mom. Went to work at the shelter for a few hours, came home, at, and now relaxing again.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Pretty good actually :) I'm recovering from a nasty cold that knocked me on my butt for the last 2 days but I had more energy today than I've had in a while, my husband and I go to run around with our son at the park and enjoy a beautiful sunset, and now my husband and I have a quick date night tonight - I got our names on a guestlist to see one of his favorite groups perform at an after show...but shhh! He doesn't know where we're going yet!! I'm going to be dead tired for work in the morning but it'll be worth it!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It was fantastic! DH and I signed a lease on an apartment and we are finally moving out of my in-laws' house. A day too late though - those stupid morons thought it was okay to put their HANDS on my CHILD after I told them they had no right to discipline him (they are not even his biological grandparents, and call him "the bastard" all the time - he is 2.5). Anyway, we are moving out and they will never see my amazing little boy again!
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 1:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Working just finished another beautiful new house,waiting for paycheck!!!Its hard sometimes i wish i could afford the houses we do!They are nice.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011