How can I transfer my iTunes songs from

Hello

Does anyone knows if it is possible to transfer my songs on iTunes from a desktop to my laptop?

Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Technology

• Save them to an external drive then plug your external drive into your laptop and load them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• ya what i do is i get a memory card and transfer it or if u have a ipod or usb memory card just sync it t it. than u can transfer it.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Well, I don't know what I did wrong because I loaded a CD in the laptop and when I wanted the songs on the iPod the previous songs got erase from the Ipod because I used a different computer. So now I am kind of afraid to play with Ipod. I am not really good with this kind of things as you can see. But thanks for responding to the post and I will try out your suggestions.
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• whenever you hook up your ipod it will sync. So that means it only syncs the music on the computer you have it plugged into. I think that if you hook it back up to your other computer that has all your songs on it, it will ask you if you want to store those songs then you can re-sync it and you should have ALL your music on your ipod.
    mamaSomeday

Answer by mamaSomeday at 12:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2011