If you believe there are UFOs and/or that Bigfoot is out there...

Would you be inclined to believe a stranger who claimed to have seen one?
What if it was someone you knew?
Or would you just assume they had to much to drink that night?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do think that UFOs exist, not sure about Big Foot but I guess it's possible. Either way, I would love to hear the story.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It would have to be someone I think is honest and sane for me to even want to hear their story...
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 1:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I remain open to the possibility of both. But have seen no physical evidence of either one firsthand.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Now if its a good friend, then Id know them well enough to know if they'd had a few too many or not LOL.

I may not fully believe them but I certainly wouldnt burst their bubbles either and would allow them their memories and realize its possible.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• UFOs exist.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If they said they saw a UFO, I'd think "airplane".
    If they said they saw Bigfoot, I'd think "Oh great, it's time for another intervention".

If it were a ghost on the other hand, I'd be more inclined to believe it, because I have seen them myself. I tend to be more skeptical about things I haven't seen with my own eyes.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• There are UFO's, of course. I don't know wheather they are extra-terrestrial, but SOME of them just about have to be. There's too much going on. Something is leaving footprints and appearing on film in not only the upper northwest but also in the south. Texas, Missouri, and Arkansas all have swamp beasts fitting the Bigfoot description. There is a wolf-like mystery beast in Wisconsin. It is said that the smartest animal in the world is the one man hasn't been able to find yet. Every continent in the world has a primate of some kind--except America. Unless you believe in Bigfoot.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would say UFO's are more possible to be real then big foot. It would be ignorant of ppl to think in how large the universe is that we are the only planet that developed intelligent life. Neither a believer or skeptic...
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 1:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I believe there's stuff like UFOs and Bigfoot out there. If a total stranger told me about their experience I'd be open to listening to it. I guess it would depend on the person who was telling me, whether I believed them or not.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Like myree said, depends on the person telling it. But I'm open to that kind of stuff. I had a weird experience as a kid that was seemingly supernatural.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 2:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011