how can i get my husband to be more loveible to me adult content

every thing was perfect when i got pregnant with my first baby things started to change the romance went out the window i just wanted to no if there is anybody else out there with the same problem i really need help i love him

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Im guilty of it so I'll say have u let urself go since the baby? I don't know who does the majority of caring for the children but that can be exhausting. Is he afraid he'll get u pregnant again and he doesn't want that? IDK there's a bunch of stuff. Have u asked him why he isn't as affectionate as you'd like? I heard a lady say once that "if ur bored..ur boring". Maybe lay it on thick and see if he'll nibble. good luck
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 1:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• if u didn't do anything to push him away and there was no other problems besides no romance then there is nothing you can do to let him show affection to you. you cannot force him to show affection, he needs to do it willingly. your best bet is try talking to him,tell him how you feel and hopefully he opens up and you guys could try figuring it out and go from there. gl.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011