Living in Modesto, CA and NEED to be certified in a FIRST AID and CPR class, does ANYONE out there know where I can go or even one to be trusted online. FYI my finances are none, so need the lowest or even free... NEED THIS ... Can anyone HELP me?

SassyRedHead05

Asked by SassyRedHead05 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Kids' Health

• First u can't take this class online because it is hands on. Go to your local hospital or firehouse they hold classes at least once a month.,
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Thank YOU, Dancer, I honestly never thought of those two places. I will look into them tomorrow. Just to let U know it is on the internet now, you can even get certified for two years. I was told about and have checked them out, and was even referred, but it just doesn't suit well with me. I did pass them though, and thought it was all good, and I'd get a certified, but then to get a verified certificate, they want U to pay for it. That's what made me take a step away... I went through both classes, and passed but did not know anything about them wanting a credit or debit card until it was all done.
    SassyRedHead05

Comment by SassyRedHead05 (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i live in manteca ca!...yeah best place would be to ask a hosp or red cross
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Contact the Red Cross:http://www.redcross.org/

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Redcross, The American Heart Association, fire department. You cannot take CPR and First AId on line, it is a hands on class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011