i was on fb and someone posted a story about these two brothers and the oldest boy saved his younger brothers life and i would like to read that and also i am glad i click on here bc i do want to join bc it looks and sounds great

i was on other site and this woman had said that she read a story about two brothers one who save the other one life so i was looking to read that but i am glad that i did find this site it sounds just like something that i need adult converstion and a lot of opoions that i sure could use right now in this time in my life

stromy147

Asked by stromy147 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I think the story you're thinking of is the one of Jordan Rice who saved his brother's life during a raging flood by having them save his brother first evenn though Jordan was terrified of water and could not swim.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/2011/01/20/my-brother-my-hero-emotional-farewell-for-jordan-rice-the-bravest-boy-in-the-world-86908-22862357/

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes i think that is the story she was looking for. i can't believe the mother left one boy behind to save her own butt. i just really don't like her. my heart broke for the little boy. he didnt actually save his brothers life, the man in the truck did. that man should have taken the kids first. but at least he helped. oh man, i am getting mad again. that mother should be shunned by the world.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 2:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2011