When should I?

My lst period i had was dec, 29 but i had sex the night i started and then my period only lasted like 3 days and ive taken 2 home pregnancy test but both negative so then i thought its to soon but then tonight i had went to the bathroom and their was some light blood when i wipped so i looked it up online and it said something about inplataion bleeding but i was wondering when i should take another test or not even bother ?

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't take another one; it won't kill you to not know a.s.a.p. Give it a few weeks and then take another. I know its hard - believe me. I think most of us have done the same thing. ;-)
    MagischMom

Answer by MagischMom at 3:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You can test again if you like, but it still might not be accurate. I'd wait at least two more days. If it was implantation bleeding then you need to give the placenta time to build up HCG in your body. So give it a few days or a week. If you miss your next cycle I'd definitely test then.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would wait til its time for your next cycle. If you miss test. It doesnt sound like you are pregnant though.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2011