Do you miss that option sometimes? When you choose a best answer to comment on it straight away?

I do. It's been much easier than choosing the BA, click on the name, click on "see .... profile", click on "send message" if you wanna say something.
Also if the person answered anon.
I don't know why they took that out. It's nice to give a short, instant reaction, but sometimes I don't because it's too much work. (Lazy me, lol.)

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't think CM has ever had that option. Are you thinking of Yahoo Answers?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have been on cafemom for 4 years and on the answer section since it began and I am not sure what you are talking about. Are you referring to how we use to be able to click on the profile name and go straight to their homepage?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I don't know what your talking about either.........could you explain it a little more and maybe we can help you.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Actually, when you are on someone's Answer profile, under their avatar it will say "view Cafemom profile. Click on it and you're there. It's just an extra step.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I'm on CM since 2008 and in the beginning there was the option to add a comment on the best answer you choose. For everybody to see.
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Oooooooh ..... lol sorry. Hahahaha.
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011