If your child comes home acting in a psychotic mode they never have acted in before, and once they come out tells you the nurse gave them medicine would you believe? What are signs your child is being medicated without your pemission: especially at school!

My child and other children have told me that one of his teachers and the school nurse gives him candy. My oldest (5th) confirm this to me, when she saw another child when she was in third grade, given spray in the mouth by the nurse! She said the child started acting differently in behaviors he doen't act in. Such as sucking his thumb and couldn't remember his name. The same thing happen to my youngest, who forgets his name, us, and others when he's given this candy. Many don't believe me, but I do have videos. How far is a second grade knowledge? Yet the school says it's not happening. So I just wanted to know can unknow medicines altered a person's memory? My child got a math achievement award last year in first grade: this year he had difficult time just adding problems like 4 + 4: which is what he mastered in kindergarten. Do you feel this is real? Do you feel school will go this far as to force what they couldn't enforce me to do at ARD meetings in so many ways without telling me to medicate. I did put him on medicine (patch) which worked great: my only reason is the school and district is retaliating against me for advocating for my children's education rights.

ladynell4god

Asked by ladynell4god at 3:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in

• I don't really know what to say about this... I'd be going to the police station or something though to talk to someone.
    Good luck with whatever is going on!
    Mrs.J.

Answer by Mrs.J. at 4:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I did google, "drugs that make you forget". Look that up and see if you come up with any answers?
    Mrs.J.

Answer by Mrs.J. at 4:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My exact words I thougt: the police would help me, but when I called to filed abuse charges on the teacher, the dispatcher told me I had to speak with the district police department: our school district has it's own police department. To me that might just explain why they don't have any bad complaints from parents, because the local police department sends all complaints from the school to the district police department. Even if is't child abuse. And of course as quick as my report was opened, it go closed. What to do when even the police department wont' help. The school can do what ever they want: seems like the local police department is afraid of them. I never head such a thing. I thought if you make and file child abuse with the police you will get help. If that was me, my kids would have been in CPS custody and me charged.
    ladynell4god

Comment by ladynell4god (original poster) at 4:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• thanks Mrs.J.: I did look up unknow drugs and boy did I get a lot. Just can't get the doctors and CPS to beleive me. Check out my video, my child wanted me to post for the president to look at. Course I don't know how he'll see it. This school is getting away with abuse and illegally medicating kids. No solid proof or evidence. It's the kids words against the schools, and the school always wins. But I'm a strong beliver in God, and pray that his word will work on behalf of my child, mine, and all the other children and their families. I would have taken him out this year if I had transportation. I guess it's a mission God have for my son and me. A lot of parents have pull their children out. Only kids with ADD/ADHD, and behavior issues and problems. The school don't want to accept it's a disability. A report was done on news, and you can't even found it on the news website. I did record it on the day it aired.
    ladynell4god

Comment by ladynell4god (original poster) at 4:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yikes. Did you know that some schools get money for mental health referals? My friends daughter found that out when they tried to force drugs on her teenage son in eastern Washington a few years ago. You should find out if they do that in your district, it could be a motive.
    If I thought my child was drugged, I would rush them to the hospital and get toxicology testing. If you can't get the cops to help you, call the DA's office, the FBI, or even the media.
    Lots of drugs could have different effects. It could even be something rather normal seeming like floride.
    Have you explored the possibility of putting your kids in a different school, or homeschooling them? No matter what, fight for your kids and never give up. GL
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Lornamay is correct I would be getting a toxicology report.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• This sounds unreal! If it were me I would take my child out of the school so fast that you wouldn't believe it...then I would enroll them in cyber school. This is scary! Have you tried calling a news station to see if they will try to "uncover" the mystery?
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• WOW! I would be taking them to a Dr. getting a drug test on them and finding out if anything or what might be in their systems. That's scary! If drugs was found I would be taken the report to the police and filling charges. Good -Luck!

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Take him to the hops and have a toxicology test on him and if any drugs show up.....they will call the police and get this settled. I wouldn't chance sending my child to this school that had teachers or anyone doing this, I'd be raising some hell and that's for sure.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Take your children away from that school, have them drug tested, you keep saying you have some video?..Take it all to as many news places as you can call 60 mminutes they love stuff like this keep going tell youi foind something out. I have never heard of anything like this, but I would not stop until I got to the bottom and found out what has been happening to my kids, nor would I let them go back unless I felt they were safe. You ar3e there only protection so find out whats happening.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011