Men's sex fetishes*roll eyes* adult content

Has your guy ever tried to talk you into a fetish of his, even though you have already said you werent comfortable doing it? Not saying he is being forceful about it, but it's like they don't get why your saying no. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• surrenderoh geez ...men are so freaky ! i knew a guy a few years ago, he had the weirdest fetish; before we ever got intimate he asked me if i have any pubes or if i am clean shaven, i asked him; why do u want to know ? he has this thing for shaving women before having sex because it got his blood pumping... no thanks ! i would not trust anyone with a razor down there.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Actually in all honesty yes!!! And finally i asked him if its what he really wanted and he said yes (of course) so i did it! But in all honesty it was horrible! I will never do that again but atleast he can say i tried!!!
    CarrelMom27

Answer by CarrelMom27 at 4:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• omg yeah!! and hated it we still do it because he loves it  and when we doing it i try to enjoye it at least a little bit but its hard he gets it only on specials days

Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 6:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Not at all. I guess my husband doesn't have "kinky" tastes anyway, but I can honestly say that in all our years together, I have never felt pressure from him to do something I wasn't comfortable with or enjoying.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Gee, I love to listen to my DH's fantasies. He shares it all with me. I will try some if I want to. It is fun and to see him get turned on like he does! I don't get why a woman would take offense to a man's sexual thoughts. It is an opportunity to become closer to him. I love men and their sexuality.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Well, what if the fantasy was to watch you with another man?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Of course.. Hes young & there are a lot of things he wants to try.. Nothing toooo crazy.. so I'm fine with them. But he would NEVER want to see me have sex with another guy, or girl for that matter.  & if he ever asked.. it would be over. If he wants me to cheat, he would have no problem doing it.

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• well, with wanting to watch you with another man, that's probably the sort of thing that should stay a fantasy. I would talk to him about it, like what if the guy was better than he was? Would he feel jelous? How would he handle that? ect. You could try and comprimise, maybe seeing you with a vibrator would be a good, less dangerous middle ground...
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would not be inclined to sleep with another man. Not my thing but I would listen to him. I don't think its wierd for him to think about it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2011