If you could turn back the clock and redo something all over again, what would it be?

Go to school, and my children

Asked by ladynell4god at 4:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• sunglasses minii would not have given my ex the time of day when he first walked up to me and said "hi". i would have saved my self a whole lot of grief. that's putting it lightly.

Answer by gwen20 at 4:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• What gwen20 said and almost everything else as for education, and jobs and men in ''general''

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't have started the dishwasher so that I wouldn't be sitting up right now waiting to take a shower. ;)

Answer by Lornamay at 5:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would of went to college.

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would have never listened to the stupid Children's ER dr who told me there was nothing wrong with my 1 year old except for a double ear infection. He almost died b/c I didn't listen to my gu. I was trying to be sensible and listen to the dr. Never again.

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i meant gut

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would have wore contacts instead of glasses and maybe I would have been treated nicer in school and not been such an outcast just because I wore glasses which labeled me a nerd and no one ever took the time to really get to know me. Maybe I'd be a happier person today. Maybe

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would say walk away when I met my ex. But without him I would have my kids so.......

I would have walked away from the relationship sooner and done exactly what my lawyer and the LE said to do instead of feel sorry for him.

Answer by gemgem at 7:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Oh wow, I am a total screw up so this list could be endless for me, lol.  I'll stick with the most recent one.  I would NOT have had burritos last night for dinner, ha!

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• lol..there r 2 many things to choose from!

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 7:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011