Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 6:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• NO
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 6:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Nope, when I was a teenager I did, but I'm too grown for that now. Now, I will wear some sweatpants & t-shirt grocery shopping on the weekends.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• No, never. I'm no fashionista, but I do draw the line at going out in my pajama pants, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• No I think it looks really out of place and not always very attractive, although I don't think the men mind so much, esp if the female in question is cute . lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Seriously?!?!!?! No.... not.ever.
    it's not even an option.....
    Leeshamak

Answer by Leeshamak at 6:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I am 50/50 on this one.  Right now I am pregnant with my 4th and with all of my pregnancies I've worn pjs in my later months.  On a regular day, no pregnancy, hell no I'm not going out in my jammas.  I see it a lot though.  It doesn't bother me when I see someone else in jammas and sometimes I even find myself wanting to ask where they got their jamma bottoms from, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• nope, not in years. i do have really cute workout pants and yoga pants that i wear, especially when i am just going to the school and back and cleaning all day.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yep! not all the time, but if i have to go to the store in the morning, i will, or late at night. but thats not that often...
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Absolutely not. How hard is it to throw on some clothes?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• sure do! I am 20 wks pregnant with my 2nd child and i will wear whatever is comfy anywhere and everywhere! even when i wasnt pregnant i trip to walmart does not warrant getting dolled up in my opinion : )
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2011