period after having baby adult content

Ive had me period a few times now after my son has been born and theres this whole new pain. There is this sore throbbing achenes with the muscles in that area on the outer muscles. (sorry i know tmi but im trying to describe this the best way I can) When I lay don it doest hurt but ANYTHING in the upright position is painful. walking, cleaning, or just standing gets to the point that it really hurts but as soon as I lay down it doesnt hurt anymore. Aso when I sit to go to the bathroom thats is very uncomfortable but sitting in a chair doesnt hurt. I'm so confused b/c if it was the muscles just doing there thing building back strength or whatever then why is this ache ONLY when I'm on my period? Has this happened to anyone before?

Nienna7477

Asked by Nienna7477 at 6:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's normal to be sore for a while and noone can tell you the pain YOUR feeling or how long your suppose to feel it.  I would get a Dr.s opinion on it first and foremost.  Before we get pregnant, we get use to our periods and the pain (if you have any).  After we give birth and start our periods again maybe we have just forgotten a little bit about what they feel like.  It might just take you some time to get use to having a period again.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Your body has changed....nothing is ever quite the same after having a baby. I would talk to the doc about the pain see if there is something you can take to help the pain. but I have two kids and my period changed after each one. after my second one I now get these sharp pains that will take me to the floor. GL.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• MY BEST ADVICE IS GO TO YOUR ONGYN!
    2ndiapers

Answer by 2ndiapers at 8:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I know I didnt have this soreness before, I didnt even have this during pregnancy like this anyways. It's nothing that drops me to the floor (Sorry to hear that, Finkette) but it's something Ive never felt before. They never seem to help at the ob they just change the subject and never seem to give me a straight answer on what it could be
    Nienna7477

Comment by Nienna7477 (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011