What was the meanest thing you have said to your so or partner after or before having sex.

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Really...already....ugh this is getting old....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• nothing, at that point we're usually pretty into each other to say anything to ruin the mood.

but I did make an honest comment once that I know he got embarrassed about my mentioning and I felt kinda bad for saying anything. I guess he didn't really need to know about it. But thats about it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I didn't actually SAY anything but it's kinda the same thing.  One night my hub and I decided to have a couple of drinks and just toast to us.  I didn't realize those drinks had gotten to me until we were getting ready to have sex and then I got the sudden room spinning stomach hurtling thing going.  I ran to the bathroom and threw up and his feelings were SO hurt.  Yes, the drinks had affected him also, lol.  The next day we talked and laughed about it but decided no more celebrating with drinks.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• MY DH learned that Vodka is not good for erections (softens em right up) and he couldn't get it up and he was so frustrated with himself. All he was trying to do was get in the mood and he effed it up for himself. I dunno if that counts but thats as close as we get here lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have told mine that wasnt even worth messing up my hair over

Answer by gemgem at 7:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• "Get off now" but that's a standing joke between us now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Me and my husband joke alot.... so I have been guilty of saying "can I just lay here" or "ok... hurry up". but you have to understand our relationship dynamic....we says things like this all the time to each other and its jokes. He doesnt get offended just laughs and tries harder. :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• During.. "We should paint the ceiling".. LOL.. It was a joke we had always talked about.. so I said it once. It was super funny!

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011