Why do men think that we are not gonna bust them when we know that they have been cheating on you.how would you set the trap and the bate

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• are you asking how you would set up a trap to see if your DH would cheat on you ? i did this to my DH and he failed miserably and was about to do the deed when i busted in on him. god his face was priceless but his action was hurtful. I also helped a friend of mine test her boyfriend , soon to be hubby and he also failed. ..... Men just think most of the time with the wrong head
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I knew mine was cheating but didnt have evidence. He spent alot of time online. I knew where he posted and hung out online. I had a friend go on there and find all his posts and she emailed them to me. They told about how much he loved me but he was cheating on me blah blah. Soooooooo I waited for the proof and printed them out. He asked me if I could get him some tea and I said sure babe, as soon as you can explain this.
    My friend on the other hand found out bc her dh was buying lots of wine. He at the time couldnt drink wine, and she did not. We again got into his mail and found he was emailing a MAN and was bisexual. She printed them off, went to her lawyer, dropped the kids by my house and met him at home with a bottle of wine and said Whats your poison? Then threw the emails at him and told him to GTFO!

Answer by gemgem at 7:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• gemgem - PRICELESS.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It would be over and he would get his shit and get out.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• @Rachel... if you're married its not really that easily done if he chooses to not leave, but I appreciate what you're saying
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• was married years back, no kids
    he left comuter on, i came home from work early
    he was at store, i found his dating site on computer'
    i said NOTHING to him
    i read them all, now i had password
    i made up a fake profile and waited
    he bit
    why not the woman was 26 (i scanned her in from people mag) i made her 40, a doctor, lived on the Lake etc etc
    he wrote her, i was surprised how pushy he was with her, said meet me here for lunch, i called there, had him paged but had hung up when he answered, the wrote that sorry i could not make it for lunch emergency surgery one of my patiens, and i hit a dead zone on phone-lost connection.
    our wedding anniv was days later, gave him a "if you love then set them free letter" he read asked who wrote it because it was so well written (asshole-me) he moved out but 1st showed me all the emails from this woman!! said she was so smart (yes-she is!-ass) well she went on vacation then broke up
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• she broke up with him brcause he was too pushy
    it was creepy to see how he would leave his wife for a woman on the internet (they are not all real people!! )
    and he was telling her when to call him (of course she never did, and this made him even pushier, it was creepy
    he left the house, and she broke up with him

he really like her (idiot-it was me)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Just keep an eye on his actions.Set him up with a fake profile if needed, and if married have a private eye follow him if it is in your budget. That is one of the best ways to it. Check his phone etc., when he is alseep....
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• How I caught my ex.. went through his phone.

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2011