What does your house look like?

Do you like color or no?  What colors do you like together? 

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My house is currently very random! lol. I have 3 rooms painted up stairs. My DD has walls that are light pink on top and light green on bottom with a painted dark pink chair rail to divide them. There is also a dark pink pained arch on one wall where the inside of the arch is painted light purple and in a dark purple the silhouette of a landscape with a Disney style castle.

DS room is dark blue on bottom and light blue on top with a chair rail of what looks like piles up sponged on nuts (like nuts and bolts kind of nuts)

The bathroom is BRIGHT red with Micky mouse accents.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love color. Were in a rental right now though. Our house has 3 bedrooms on top, two on the bottom, a living room, kitchen, dining room. The living room is all wood, walls and floor. All the other bottom rooms are this light beige that I dont really like. The bathrooms are blue (again not my style). Upstairs is all white. We are painting when taxes come in. I am going with a Yellow and white kitchen. Dark red bedroom, and adding colors to the kids rooms. And the bathrooms will be a green color, a soft green.

Answer by gemgem at 7:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• oooo, orange, i like it! lol.
    my living room is a light pink, hate it! my bedroom has twp pink walls and 2 green wals, hate it!
    planning on rectifying that real fast once summer comes!
    only waiting till summer so i can ventalate the house for dd.......not sure what colors yet though. i like the dark maroonish red color, but hubby doesn't...
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like neutral walls, white woodwork, and lots of color for accents.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My house is pretty big. It is white in color. I'd prefer a little brighter color but have not gotten around to it yet. My kitchen is pretty big and my basement is small and round. I have 4 bedrooms and I have the biggest one. I have a small dining room and my backyard is huge and fenced in.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I let my kids pick out their colors and my son has chosen tan and my daughter chose orange.

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 7:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yeah, we have to close off the bedrooms and let the windows up so that we aren't all choked on paint fumes, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2011