Why in the heck do randome ppl touch my preg belly!!!! i didnt say TOUCH MY BELLY

I dont get it at all and i dont like it i am only 16 weeks and have a obvious bump and i went to walmart with my husband and some employee came over and touched and rubbed my belly. I was shocked i was like speachless

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 8:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I made a couple of shirts that had a bullseye on it that said "touch here" on the top and "and you will lose your hand" on the bottom.

I didn't understand it either. I had one woman do it and when I touched her non-pregnant belly, she got offended. I was like WTH? You can touch me and it should be fine but if I touch you, I'm violating your personal space?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yeah, I don't get that at all!! Why do those people think it is OK? I love to ask moms when they are expecting and wish them good luck, but invade their private space? I don't think so!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yeah there are some wierd people out there,,a walmart employee old women kissed my 2yr lod right on the lips..ive also had a 10yr old walk up when my baby was still very small and poke her in the eye with her nasty cheezy finger..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• People do some off the wall crap! Noone that wasn't famly has ever touched my belly when I was prego, that I can remember....but if they did I would have smacked there hand lol...I have a friend who is prego, and I love baby bellys, I always ask if I can touch.

@ angel-wooow almost similar to me, except the delivery guy that delivered our pizza asked my 2 year old for a kiss!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• People get excited over pregnant bellies and sometimes forget about personal space.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Knicole- I would have reported him!! That is just weird. I never had a problem with people touching my belly as far as family and friends, but random people heck no! I would catch them before they did it. I do remember a walmart employee trying to take my daughter out of her carseat at 2 weeks old...I lost it! Had a nice long talk with the manager.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i dont get it, i am glad nobody has touched mine, except the girls at work but they always ask first
    new_mom_2011

Answer by new_mom_2011 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i dont know why they do it but it kind of make me mad
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011