Is this a JOKE??

Obama seeks to highlight economic successes

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Obama-seeks-to-highlight-apf-1811461382.html?x=0

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well it does say "seeks". Maybe that's the euphemism for he can't find it anywhere either?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Should be a very SHORT speech!!

eye rolling

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Oh, and I hope he didn't hide these supposed "economic successes" with his birth certificate!!!

LMAO!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It would literally take me about 3 straight days to say what all is involved in this. Ya'll just don't know.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• – collapse
    It would take you three days because you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm assuming none of you actually read the article. I'm glad GE is helping bring work back to America from over seas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• The GE plant is benefiting from a power turbine contract with India announced during Obama's Southeast Asia trip in November
    --
    another incidence where I said earlier, we are helping other countries outdo us with growing their economies. India is No. 2. they will soon be No. 1
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Immelt also has been an advocate of alternative forms of energy
    ---
    Not true, I posted earlier this week where he was found to have said all he wanted to do was make money off of Cap and Trade whether GW existed or not, and off of green issues.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:06 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• oh boy!
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Obama also plans to take note of GE employees as examples of middle class Americans who are benefiting from the payroll tax cut he negotiated with
    ------
    GE is one of the top payers for this division. These engineers make well over 100K plus bookoo benefits. The ones who work overseas make well into the 180K to 250K range. Some of it tax free.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It would take you three days because you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm assuming none of you actually read the article. I'm glad GE is helping bring work back to America from over seas

Me too, BTW how is that new GE Light Bulb Factory in China doing?
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2011