Venting more than asking I believe.....

I hontestly believe I am pregant and waiting to test. I have a few more days. I am tired a lot, the past four days have resulted in two days of gagging and gagging so hard it pulled my back and the last two days of gagging, vomiting and dry heving. Today was the gagging, vomiting and faintish kinda feeling. Felt like I could faint and and just fall out in the floor. Certain smells are kinda turning my stomach. Yoplait cherry yogurt taste so good now when before it was just ok. I am constipated, urinating more. I am emotional, wanting to cry at the smallest things. My breast really really hurt, I have also been a little scattered brain as well. I know this because I can't remember what other symptoms(s) I was going to put at this time...LoL. Most of all I am not sure how to break this to my boyfriend IF I end up testing positive. I know just flat out tell him, but I guess for me sometimes it is not that easy, I haven't even been able to tell him that I am in love with him.

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• good luck

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It seems as though you have answered your own questions. Yes, it would seem as if you are pregnant and yes, you need to tell him. If you have difficulty sharing this information with him, try sending him a Father's Day card. That should get the message across.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Sounds as if you have a lot on your mind. I hope all turns out the way you want it too. Much luck!!!  Waiting is a drag.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 9:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Isnt it amazing how such a tiny little bean can cause such havoc! Sending dust your way cause it sounds tht if you peed on the key board and sent it you'd be getting the news of a positive pretty quick! GL
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's a great idea, send him a father's day card. Or you can do what they did on Full House, make him a meal with all ''baby'' food, baby shrimp, baby peas etc...idk what else food there is lol. goodluck i wish u the best. i wouldnt tell him until youre 100% positive though. OR u could tell him and if u aren't, u know how he's gonna react next time (=
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Thank you all and I love the idea of the baby food dinner...wonderful!!! :)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yeah just be honest take the test to make sure & then tell him goodluck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Good luck hun :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011