when is your birthday? does anyone share the same birthday as you?

mine is july 22nd. i will be 25 this year and ive never met anyone with the same birthday as me. the closest is a friend who was born july 21st, and the coolest part is we were born in the same hospital. im sure at some point we were nursery buddies! the ironic part of it is we didn't meet til high school, we moved away to another town and then back to this town in highschool and thats where i met him. pretty neat!

if youre birthday is today, just passed or recently upcoming:

happy birthday

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Feb. 1st... i will be 23
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Mine is August 25th.  I did meet a girl in high school once that had the same birthday and I know a few people who have a birthday within a day or two of mine.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Feb. 20th...I had a girlfriend with the same b-day as me. Don't know where she is now.

Famous people with my birthday are;

Rihanna
    Kurt Cobain
    Andrew shoe
    Cindy Crawford
    Buffy Saint Marie
    Gloria Vanderbilt
    Ansel Adams
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My oldest daughter shares your birthday - July 22nd. This year she will be 15!

I once had a store clerk tell me she had the same birthday AND the same first name as me when she checked my drivers license. My father-in-law's birthday is the day after mine, which makes it pretty easy to remember.

My younger sister and my friend's younger sister share the same birthday.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• December 13. Taylor Swift has the same birthday. She's 21, I'm 34. Too bad it's not the other way around! LOL.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Mine is March 2nd and I share my birthday with Jon Bon Jovi and Dr. Seuss. I also share my birthday with my youngest child he was born on my 36th birthday! (although now he is about the only one in the house who celebrates a birthday on this day... .I stopped celebrating birthdays and am letting him take over and have it be 'his' day!)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My birthday is April 11th and I have not met anyone yet with the same birthday.
    disy

Answer by disy at 9:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• February 11, i'll be 27, never met anyone with my birthdate
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Mine is December 27th. A friend I went to fifth grade with and I shared a birthday.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:48 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's my brother's birthday Nich.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2011