Are you a popper?

I love popping zits. Yours, mine, doesn't matter. I know I'm not alone. Poppers unite!

Jmum

Asked by Jmum at 6:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yep...
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• LOL!

I can only stand mine. I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't want me touching his, blechhh...my mom is a nurse, though, and she LOVES messing with other people's zits. It's nice to know I can go to her if I have one I can't reach xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't get them too much anymore, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! And I can't imagine just letting one get all big or whatever! LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• eww Mel! LOL
    My cousin is like that though; just this weekend she chased my brother all over the house because he has the biggest zit on his forehead haha
    Mari_C

Answer by Mari_C at 6:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Hahaha Mel. I pop you-know who's butt zits.
    CalypsoSpell

Answer by CalypsoSpell at 6:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• LOL!! If I have one I'll pop it. I know it's not good to do it though. But, I won't pop my husband's when he asks. It grosses me out!! But, I've got a story for you!!

My niece (14 yo) pops hers. Well, she had one in the middle of her forehead, so she popped it. The next day it was all nasty and gooey again, so she squeezed it. Then she decided the stick a needle in it. (I don't know why...) She kept messing with the darn thing and of course it started looking really nasty. She got home from school one day a week later and her entire forehead down the bridge of her nose and around her eyes was swollen!! Her mom took her to the doctor. The darn thing was abscessed!! She was put on mega antibiotics and got a shot. She said she learned her lesson not to pop zits anymore!

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 6:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yeppers
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• only my own!
    Anonymous

• hehehe I pop the little ones on his back as he does me but all that touching usually leads to sex

Anonymous

• ^ loooooooool yuk!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008