Spinoff,sorta,of my other sex question adult content

How many of you can achieve an orgasm through penetration?
I got to wondering if some of you are not doing foreplay beforehand,isn't sex just basically for him to get off?
My husband is very adept at giving me orgasms through all 3 ways(A spot,G spot,and clitoral)
I really wouldn't want it any other way. Half his pleasure comes from watching ME enjoy myself.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• ah yes, then its my a-spot he hit, cause we were doing it doggy style and i literally could not control the octave of my voice LOL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I can achieve orgasm through penetration..♥

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i have only had one orgasm through penetration, and it was with my husband. i was pregnant, and most of it was probably hormonal changes LOL.

to your second question, in my case it is alot like that. i go on strike sometimes and this is the only way he gets it that i need oral stimulation too, and then i might enjoy sex even more than i already do with him! he can be a little selfish in bed and sometimes needs a reminder that its not all about him :)

btw.. where is the a-spot? ;)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• nope i cant.. and u are lucky girl! lol
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes all ways no problem
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yeah i have good s** life it is ok
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i can! :) i prefer it that way too, sure the other is great, but to me, not as great as penetration lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I can, but getting to that point took some doing in terms of learning what my body needs, and my body learning how to respond. My husband is like yours, Butterfly, he gets off on seeing me get off, so both of us actively worked towards fine-tuning my sexual response. And it was more than just foreplay (although a lot of foreplay was involved, yay hooray!) I also needed to learn how to relax correctly, accept my body for what it is, change my nutrition to support both vascular and nervous system health and learn some yoga for flexibility. Worth every second, I might add.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• for me i dont really care if i reach orgasm or not i still like it and still enjoy it. (im not easy to get to orgasm so there have been times where i havent) but most of the time i do. and i have had a few times where i orgasmed through penetration. my husband hates when i just cant seem to orgasm and feels horrible but sometimes im all hot and bothered but just get there has nothing to do with him.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I can achieve orgasm through penetration, so it's good for me with or without foreplay. At certain times of the month, I can actually achieve my O before my husband does, and I have a longer stronger orgasm from penetration than I do from oral.

Answer by missanc at 9:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011