Feels like I have every symptom in the book!

I've been sick on and off for the past 2 months...

Restlessness/Insomnia
Twice in the past month or so I've experienced diarrhea (I NEVER have diarrhea so this is weird to me)
I randomly get hit with pressure in my head, headache, sore throat, sneezing, coughing, congestion and drainage.
I've had an upset stomach practically this whole time too.

Could each of these problems be linking and causing the others?

I'm gonna see a doctor here soon..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like a virus to me
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• IF you have blocked nose and you can't blow the bugs out of it, the bugs goes straight down in your tummy. Which means you will have tummy ache, upset tummy, throwing up, diarrhea, etc. The sneezing, coughing is from the flu or cold as well. Plus if the air can't go into your lungs properly it means lack of oxygen which cause headaches. So probably you have a really bad flu with tummy bugs. You have to rest a lot, take pain killers, stay in the bed as much as possible. Echinacea 500 is good for the immune system (against the flu). Drink loads of chamomile tea. It is good for the upset tummy and the flu. Flu with tummy bugs is a yuckyuck thing. Really naughty. Try to stay in bed and eat soup if you can. Don't eat diary products. It makes the flu worse. I hope you will be better soon. Hugs. I have this at least twice a year. Working with children...

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 9:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Flu get to the doctor! today!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011