How do you know if you've had an orgasm? adult content

My so has always asked me if he's ever given me an orgasm but I really can't answer him because I just don't know. Is it the same where you're having sex and you climax, and then ''get off'' (the vagina muscles start to tighten and contract?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't forget that most women don't orgasm through penetration, but rather through stimulation of the clitoris. Not that penetration can't feel good, or that some CAN orgasm that way, just that most don't. Hope this doesn't sound rude, because I don't mean it that way, but if you have to ask, I'm guessing that you haven't had a blow-your-mind orgasm. The great news is that at least your SO is trying and concerned about it, which is a great start! I say just relax and let it happen, especially since even the trying should be fun! ;-)

JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You will know if you have a HUGE orgasm.. but it sounds like you've had a small one.

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• This might help you out a bit. It's kind of hard to explain exactly what an orgasm feels like. AWESOME, AMAZING, OUT OF THIS WORLD are a few words that come to mind, but i doubt that helps you.

http://www.articlesbase.com/sexuality-articles/female-orgasm-what-does-it-feel-like-667711.html

Why the HECK won't my link's turn blue anymore when i paste them on full editor???? SO freaking annoying!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My entire body shakes thats how I know.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• just copy & paste that into the url.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• u will know honey! it sounds like ur having small ones
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yea, the technical definition is when you feel those contractions. Orgasms come in all shapes and sizes too though. For me it's just that peak
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• well, when I didn't know if i was having one.. when I was with my husband he could tell I wasn't and when i would get to that point I would hold back cause it felt like I had to pee... I know this is gross but he was like just let it go, I keep saying but it feels like I have to urninate and hewas like just DO IT and when i did OMG lol
    NothinShockin

Answer by NothinShockin at 11:18 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• If you have to ask then you haven't had one.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2011