Do you think that the new 2011 Spartacus show will be as good without Spartacus

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• no, the guy who played him will not be in the new series. he is battling pancreatic cancer :( i forget his name but really it's not Spartacus without him. and the new one "Gods of the Arena" is going to be a pre-quel to the old one "Blood and Sand". funny you ask this, my husband is addicted to this show and i actually bought him the complete first season on dvd for Christmas :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Well Tnm. We are cheap and just DVR'd the whole season. They have been playing them back to back on STARZ. Tonight at 10 will be the first show of the season. As you can see we are addicted too!

I really want to know where Nadia is though. DO you think that they killed her? UGH!!!!! A new season starts and you still have no REAL answers.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• the dvd was only 20 bucks, we are cheap too lol very cheap! but i think i also ordered it online at amazon on black friday, so that might be why.

i hope they didnt kill her :( and i think that we are unfortunately not going to know since they're not adding on from where they left off. it is frustrating! and damn it, we don't get Starz!!!!!!!! i will have to keep the fact that the new season starts tonight unknown to my husband! lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I was wondering the same thing myself...what actor has replaced him?
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• This is the new Spartacus:
    http://www.mania.com/mcintyre-becomes-spartacus_article_127796.html
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 8:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I am really sad the the guy playing Spartacus is not in a new series but i still like this tv show and eager to watch its coming episode especially Spartacus Gods of the Arena season 1 episode 6

amulyaa

Answer by amulyaa at 1:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2011