Spinoff of Butterfly's Sex Questions Re: Foreplay & Orgasm adult content

If you aren't achieving orgasms at all, have you explored the reasons you may not be?

How many of you have worked towards solving the problem?

If so, what were the results of your efforts?

What sorts of things have you tried that just haven't worked?

What sorts of things have you tried that have worked?

Do any of you attribute the problem to negative body image?

Has anyone explored the possibility that you may be experiencing difficulty due to a lack of nutritional support to the vascular and/or nervous system?

How supportive have your partners been in helping you solve the problem?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 9:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• geez, sounds like you are writing a paper. I'm tired of helping people in school write their paper. You need permission for that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• the reasons im not is my husband is selfish and doesnt please me enough in the oral department. he doesn't like to do it but i can't get off if it's not done. so im not sure how to balance out the problem. i enjoy sex without getting off so i just dont bother asking for oral anymore. for me its like "if it aint broke, don't fix it" kinda thing. id love to get as much as i give though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I bought a vibrator & taught myself how to orgasm when i was 24. Then i showed my DH...

I had never had an orgasm before that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:02 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• tnm, get a vibrator & use it on your clitoris while he is inside you. This way, he won't even have to go down on you & you both can orgasm. Sometimes, we're tired & neither one of us feel like giving each other oral or 4-play (usually on week nights...lol). We just want to get off & go to bed sometimes...LOL! So, on these nights, i use a vibrator while he is inside me. This way, we both orgasm easily & there is no pressure to have to help the other person out.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• lol i will definitely have to give that a try :) thank you!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Ahh B.O.B. no womans wardrobe is complete without one
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love your question. I however, can't answer it for you.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 3:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011