Why arent my links clickable when i paste them on full editor anymore?

Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it my computer?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 10:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I started having that problem when I started using Google Chrome.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I use Mozilla Firefox and for some reason, full editor craps out on me about half the time I try to use it. It won't let me do a clickable link, or insert a sweetpea or photo. I have yet to figure out a pattern to it's intermittent working and not-working, so I can't pin down what's causing it. I always suspected it might be Firefox, but maybe it's a cafemom glitch if other people are having the same issue...?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• OP, thought I'd add that the spotty full-editor problem I've been having has been going on for several weeks now.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Thanks guys, i thought it might be Firefox thing too, but it just happened with Internet Explorer. I just upgraded them both, maybe that is why....very annoying!
    samurai_chica

Comment by samurai_chica (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Are you highlighting the link and then clicking on the button that looks like a chain? If not, that's the problem. If you are and it's still not working, contact CM. They'll give you step-by-step instructions as to what to do to get it to work again.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• There's a thread for it in PB - if you keep refreshing, eventually it lets you start over. Sometimes it doesn't even let you click in the text box. I've started using the full editor link before I type anything - you can tell right away if it will work or not if it lets you type or not. If you can't, just keep F5ing and clicking full edit again until you can.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Let me run this test.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Well, it working for me.  =]

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Full editor only works the first about half the time. I just toggle the the editor link until it's working again. I'm in FF
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011