anyone do the ceo mom busness thing?

if so, what is it about? what do you do? do u make money?
it wants my phone number and stuff, and i don't want to give it out unless its something i really want to look into.
i saw it another question and was curious. thanks!

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Melaleuca's products are not nearly as non-toxic as they claim. Sales is difficult, especially for those who have not been well-trained.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• oh, its that crap? my mother used to buy their stuff. she still has a crap load of stuff that was never used from like 10 yrs ago! never mind, thank you!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• CEO Mom is Melaleuca... Here's a tip: STAY AWAY from Melaleuca. Their products are NOT green or "eco friendly" like they are supposed to be. And they are supper expensive. Is the business form good? Meh, it's not bad. But you're making money by lying to people about your products and ripping them off by selling them what they can get at the dollar store for three times the price...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• sabrina- yeah exactly. i hate ploy ads. like this one! makes it sound great until you know what it actually is! lol
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I'm not sure if you would be interested, but I am a wahm of 2 and have my own business w/ Gold Canyon Candles as a senior demonstrator, and am currently helping others join for free. msg me if you would like to hear more.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• tiffany- it looks great, but im not interested in having to buy something to be able to sell it, ya know what i mean? good luck with though, they look like wonderful candles!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Me;a;euca just sued one of their high ranking distributors, isnt that nice of them? you make them money and they sure you! Just because you have other interests besides Melaleuca.

Sorry Mela, you arent the world.

Try HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Hi Mama2bof2!

First off, I am with Melaleuca and LOVE it! Their products have helped my son with his eczema in ways that the stuff at the store didn't. Just because of that, I will be a customer for life :o)
    Second, CEO Moms has awesome support and training. I love the girls I work with and they are ALWAYS here for me when I need something.
    Melaleuca has been improving their products and are probably way better then what they were back then. There are always some people that like it and some that don't.
    To each their own, right?!?!?!

Good Luck in your search and just do your research when you are looking to work from home. Take care!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Hey there!

I've been with Ceo Moms and Melaleuca since 2008. It has been one of the best decisions I have made for my family not only from a health perspective but from a financial one as well. Unfortunately there is some very inaccurate information about Ceo Moms and Melaleuca from some of the other responses here. I suggest getting the information so you can make an informed decision on your own. We offer FREE info and you won't get any pressure from anyone.

Here is some FREE training on what to look for when looking for home business.

www.CeoMomCareerOnline.com

To your success!

www.RebeccaMalcolm.com

rebeccamalcolm

Answer by rebeccamalcolm at 2:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• rebeccam- i can read all the info they want to send me, doesn't mean its true, or non fabricated. my mother bought a lot from melalueca yrs ago and noone liked much of the stuff.
    so sorry, im not interested, but im glad its working out for you!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011