has ur child had their tonsil's removed ?

tell me how u got ur young one to bounce back from surgery .........

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• Nope... my sister did and she ate alot of ice cream
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes my son had it done when he was around 3. He was a trooper. It only lasted a few days, and it was mostly just eating soft food. He acted great. The younger they are the better they do.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I had my tonsils removed and i guess i just bounced back. My son had tubes in his ears and he also just bounced back. Good luck!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• No..thank goodness.

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My 6 yr old had it done when he was 4. He ate a lot of Jello and Popsicles. He bounced back quickly. Not much to it.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes, he was about 10 and it took him a week to get over it. He was in so much pain. I wish I would of had his twin brother taken out too. I fear he needs his out he is now 13 and keeps a step throat. I hope your little feels better soon. It is an awful not to be able to make them feel better soon.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My SS had his removed 3 years ago at Easter. The day after the surgery (which was out-patient) he was almost back to himself. It took about 3 days for his throat to not feel sore.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My DD had hers out in December and wasn't phased at all. She had a milkshake on the way home. And jello the next day nutshell was acting like a normal 5 year old right away and ate a full Christmas dinner a few days layer
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 10:33 AM on Jan. 21, 2011