Can u still be prego?

I was 6 weeks late on my period and i started on the 8th of november and i finished on November 12 i was only on it for 5 days can i be pregnant still???

LuLu_210

Asked by LuLu_210 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Only one way to know...take a test! The human body can do a lot of weird things!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i skip periods from time to time. Being six weeks late then getting it might mean you did just that. Lots of things can contribute to your cycle. So like that other person said, just get a test.
    SparklesOfAmber

Answer by SparklesOfAmber at 6:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'd take a test, some women have their periods when they are pregnant. But i've skipped two whole months in a row before and I wasn't pregnant, my horomones were just out of balance. good luck though!!!
    mommy_smitha

Answer by mommy_smitha at 11:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008