Who saw the show Skins?

I thought it was a sick show, it made it look that all kids are stupid, druggies, and sluts.
I love teen movies or shows but this one went to far and this show be pulled of the air. Also some of the actors are under age. The whole show is wrong!
What I hate the most is how girls have to service the guys to get something! this show is taking girls way back to being used like whores. Girls are not smart anymore.
Sad Sad!!

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I read an article about this show yesterday. I guess people today have lost all sense of morality. MTV will not be allowed in our house because most of their programming is aimed at teenagers, yet it sends the wrong message.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I haven't, but I see commercials about it all the time... I will refrain from watching it too. It's just giving teenagers more of a reason to do those awful things! I saw on the news that the producers of the show Skins were discussing if it goes over the line of the federal law of teenage porn....so.....if they were discussing it, why air it!?
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 10:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• MTV has taken the "shock and awe" to the next level in a desperate attempt for ratings...... With iphones, social networking, and REAL LIFE~ MTV hasn't seen the ratings spike.... All this does it allow those children who lack parental supervision more exposure to crap that glorifies a lack of self respect and personal responsibility...  It IS the responsibility of the PARENT to actually PARENT...... jmo....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• The show needs to be on HBO not MTV. Nasty show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have seen the commercials. It does not look interesting at all. I won't watch it.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:25 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Why does it matter if some of the actors are underage?

***

Wonders if her underage daughter was on the show, if she would feel the same way.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Uh peace my teen daughter is not a hosebag ty.I am sure alot of mamas on here would be offended by your statements of their teen daughters.I would never allow my teen daughter to carry herself in such a way.

gammie I haven't seen the show nor any previews and I won't because it sounds absolutely disgusting.Sounds like garbage.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It's been on BBC of quite some time now... It's nothing new, just new to the US..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i saw previews for it in between watching jersey shore. it looked stupid to me and not something i would ever be interesed in watching.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• disgusting!

Watched partial episode .....

some of it is pushing kiddie porn.....

It should NOT be on MTV...HBO maybe....its disturbing

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2011