tangled hair?

does anyone have any tips for tangled hair? My hair gets tangled extremly easily and would really like some tips to prevent my hair from getting so tangled.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 10:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• use conditioner, and also braid or pull up your hair somehow during the day.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I wish I had the answer. My hair is very long and tangles easily also. I condition in the shower and then use a leave in conditioner to no avail. I also have this problem with the twins, they refuse to get their cut and it is long and tangles also.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Do you have split ends? If you do, a trim will help with the tangles. Either way, using a good conditioner and then a detailing spray can help stop your hair from getting super-tangled.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• A small amount of baby oil might help!  Also, putting a small amount of conditioner (it can be just regular conditioner, nothing fancy) in your hair after you get out of the tub! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• How long is your hair first of all? My aunt owns a Salon and I could give you her phone number. She has been in Business for over 30 years. She is the best at what she does as does the people that work for her. So my "?" is how long is your hair?
    erotikrose

Answer by erotikrose at 10:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yea my hair is half way down my back I am going to get it cut and layered soon because it is such a chore to take care of. My daughter isn't even two yet and doesn't have that long of hair and hers gets really really tangled even with the baby tangle free shampoo and brushing it daily. I condition it constantly and also put in leave in conditioner also I leave it up as well and still have problems just thaught I would ask and see if anyone else has suggestions.
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• mine and dd's does that too b/c we have thick curly hair, i use herbal essence in the purple bottle and it works awesome, this is how dd's hair looks after i use these on her:

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My oldest DD is like that, even right after a cut (it's not as bad, but still bad enough). Every few days, in the shower, I'll put extra conditioner in her hair and comb it with it in, then carefully rinse it and comb it again right away. It helps for a few days, through a few washings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Have you tried a wide-toothed comb? It helps a lot.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• what about detangling shampoo
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011