Could I be pregnant ?

My period usually arrives on day 26 its now day 31 and still no sign I have taken a home pregnancy test and it came out neg dont know whats going on always have a regular cycle.

AngelOwensMammy

Asked by AngelOwensMammy at 10:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a few days and take another test... my midwife said that the tests are sometimes false negative but rarely false positive. Good luck.
    mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• This has become a running joke! How are we suppose to tell you that your pregnant? Go to a dr. Get a pregnancy test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Wait and test again. You could just be over thinking causing a delay reaction to your cycle.
    sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• you may have ovulated later in this cycle. give it another few days. If you still haven't tested positive or started, maybe call your doctor for a blood test. good luck!
    melissa920

Answer by melissa920 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• when did you take the home pregnancy test? possibly you took it too early, so wait a week, if still no period take it again. Stress, sickness, change in diet or exercise can effect your cycle, so it could be something else too. any other symptoms? If you wait a week and still nothing (and believe me I know how much the waiting game sucks) and the test still says no, I would give your doctor a call just to check it out. good luck!
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 10:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I am going with anonymous on this one.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Seriously- I don't understand why women who are on here regularly continue to ask this question. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!

Wait a few days and take another test. Maybe you changed your diet. Maybe your concentrating so hard on becoming pregnant that your mind is actually tricking your body. Maybe your uterus ran away. It could be something serious. If you are that concerned so see a doctor!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• for whoever anonymous is obviously you cant read i did take a test and it was neg you should just get off this page obviously you arnt a very nice person For everyone else thanks for the good comments have doc app for mon afternoon hopefully i am pg. I need this after loosing my baby boy Owen at only 20hrs and 52mins old on the 13th June after being born on his due date by emergency section. Ineed to be happy again!!!!
    AngelOwensMammy

Comment by AngelOwensMammy (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Meandrphoto this is what here is for to ask questions!!!! Maybe someone has been in the same situation as me and could help ever think of that. And my uterus ran away how mean is that dont reply to any of my comments again.
    AngelOwensMammy

Comment by AngelOwensMammy (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I am soo sorry for your loss, my 2 miscarriages almost killed me emotionally, I can't imagine carrying to term to loose my child, light at the end of the tunnel is that by Monday my son will be born, will be induced if he doesn't come by then, & all signs point to him being big & healthy, you will be blessed with a healthy baby at some point, it took me several years & a lot of false hope over late periods, but the day does come, in the meantime let yourself grieve your son Owen & take care of your own physical & emotional health. Best wishes & lots of baby dust!
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 12:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2011